Friday, July 9, 2010

Proton Emas

hello to all. If you still don’t know Malaysia’s national car manufacture, Proton is currently developing their own concept car or maybe will go into production soon, here I tell you. The name of new Proton’s concept car is EMAS which stand for “Eco Mobility Advance Solution” and for the first time, it was shown at Geneva International Motor Show. Proton EMAS, it is a great name in my opinion.

This Proton EMAS concept car is the result of Proton collaboration with Lotus and Italdesign-Giugiaro, and as you can see from several pictures that I have shared below, only one word pop up in my mind “WOW!”. Something totally different from what Proton have produced before. I know some of you may say this is the result of foreign company, but well, knowing that this car is the result of collaboration of engineers from Proton and Lotus and designer from Italdesign-Giugiaro, I think as Malaysian, we should proud of this result. Well, I don’t know you, but me, I’m proud of it. :)

Well, just enjoy the pictures and leave some of your comments, words, opinions or maybe constructive critics about this new Proton EMAS concept car. All the pictures below are credited to Paultan.org and respected photographers who photograph these pictures.

I’m just hoping Proton will do mass production for this car, even I know it is still “concept” which is most probably won’t be produced. However, if Proton decided to mass produce it, I would be proud to drive it. :D Price? Wait and see or do you have any expected price in your mind? Do mind to share?

1 comment:

dGarry39 said...

Heard a few news about Proton and just surprised they dominate Malaysia.